Real Estate is ESSENTIAL BUSINESS
Per Section U Real Estate is an Essential Business and it is OPEN for business.
Now...it looks a little different than it did before. What does that mean?
1) virtual showings or meetings possible
2) no overlapping showings and time is limited to shorter periods
3) your Agent should open all doors/cabinets/etc
4) booties covering shoes or shoes off
5) hand sanitizer before and after touching anything
6) 6 ft of distance between all of us
7) do not touch surfaces
1) virtual meetings or showings available
2) 30 minute time limit for requested showings and no overlapping showings
3) I will supply sanitizing wipes/hand sanitizer/show coverings for your showings
4) 3D Home Tour included with listing photography
5) I have partnered with some cleaning companies that will offer discounts on deep cleans
6) any doors/cabinets you think Buyers would want to look at keep open
7) turn all lights on
1) If not feeling well cancel appointments
We are doing our very best to keep sellers and buyers healthy, comfortable and safe. Real Estate is a business that is well equipped to handle the guidelines for social distancing and our clients concerns for health.
Please message me with questions/concerns!
Looking for HOME? Start here
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond